måndag 24 oktober 2011

ny låt utan titel


Hej! Haft en sjukt feting nice dag och skrivit en låt som ja kommer bli sjukt nöjd med. När den är klar. Det är en äkta love-song som låter fett mycket coldplay/U2 stuk. Här kommer texten så får vi se när nån inspelning kan läggas upp:


Nothing in this world can make me shine the way I do
exept for you
Even the good times has been hard for me to face
and here's the truth

I wanna see the sky without no clowds
I want it to be blue
I don't wanna fear the dark
don't wanna feel afraid when I'm not with you

You know that this is hard enough for me to say to you
But everything will fall apart if I don't tell you the truth

I don't wanna be afraid, I don't wanna stay the same
I wanna be with you
I don't wanna be ashamed, I don't wanna feel the pain
I just want the truth
Guess I just wanna be with you

You, you
I Guess I just wanna be with you
You, you

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar